following steps should be taken before a final decision regarding admission can
be reached: -
1: All parts of the initial application should be made through OpenApply. The website for this is xlis.openapply.cn. If you already created¬ an account during the process of inquiry or booking a school tour, please sign-in through that account to continue your application submissions (do not create a new account).
2: There are a number of documents that need to be uploaded to OpenApply depending on the year you are applying for.
The required documents are as follows:-
- A passport sized photograph of the student
- A copy of the student's mother and father's passports (and valid Chinese visa page where applicable)
- A copy of the student's passport / valid foreign permanent resident card
- A transcript or reports of the student's previous 2 years schooling.
- A copy of the student's immunization record, (ECE & PYP students) OR A physical examination report (MYP & DP students).
- Please also complete and submit the parent questionnaire.
3: Once these documents have been submitted, we can organize a school tour and interview for the parent and student. In addition, depending on the student's age, they may also need to take a WIDA test for the student to check their English proficiency level.
everything is in order, we would then progress onto enrollment and invoicing
for tuition fees.